Self Driving Car
According to the statistics, 90% of road accidents are due to human error, and about 1.35 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes. Self-driving cars which can ensure safety of people and vehichles are becoming more valuable everyday. Therefore, in this competition, our priority is safety. That means in scoring, obeying rules and driving safe, have more score than finishing in time. The competition's objective is the development of a 1/10 scale self-driving electric car that must accomplish different tasks, such as lane-keeping, acting according to traffic signs, giving way, parking, emergency braking, etc.
The above text is from the RoboCup@Work official Rulebook.
Participation in the Competition
Participation in Self-Driving cars league requires successfully passing a qualification procedure. This procedure is to ensure the quality of the competition event and the safety of participants.
Steps to Participate
All teams that intend to participate at the competition have to perform the following steps:
1. Preregistration (by sending email to the TC)
2. Submission of qualification material, including a team description paper and possibly additional material like videos or drawings.
3. Final registration (qualified teams only)
All dates and concrete procedures will be communicated in due time in advance.
• There is no limit on number of team members.
• The same members between the two teams are allowed if the robots of the two teams are completely different in software and hardware. It is up to the technical committee to determine this.
Team Description Paper
The Team Description Paper (TDP) is a central element of the qualification process and has to be provided by each team as part of the qualification process. The TDP should at least contain the following information in the author/title section of the paper:
• Name of the team (title)
• Team members (authors), including the team leader
• Link to the team web site (if any)
• Contact information
The body of the TDP should contain information on the following:
• focus of research/research interest
• description of the hardware, including an image of the robot
• description of the software, esp. the functional and software architectures
• innovative technology (if any)
• applicability and relevance to real-world tasks
The team description paper should cover in detail the technical and scientific approach.
Email : email@example.com
|Team Name||Leader Name||Number of members||Affiliation||Country||Status||Payment Status|
|SBU AV||Farbod Younesi||5||Shahid Beheshti University||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|ARAD TEAM||Hossein MohammadiFar||1||پیشگامان اطلاعات آراد||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Big O||Sina Shamsadini||7||independent||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Jaguar||Seyed Rahim Jebreili||10||Independent||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Persian Gazelle||Ali Haddad||5||University of Tehran||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Solar||Sheedeh Sharif Bakhtiar||3||Farna||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|MRL-SDC||Hamid Ghadiri||5||Qazvin Islamic Azad University (QIAU)||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Isfahan Auto-Run||Farhad Adibi Sedeh||5||University of Isfahan||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|khavaran||hasan sedigh||7||دانشگاه خاوران||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|Brakeless||Mahdi Eftekharifar||6||University of resalat||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|SUT Robotics||Najmeh Eghbal||12||دانشگاه صنعتی سجاد مشهد||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|
|UTMT||Mohammadreza Nakhaei Nezhad||4||University of Tehran||Iran||Pending||Incomplete|